Friday, February 6, 2009

Worst....winter....ever?

Since I've lived in San Diego (from 1995 with a 3-year stint in Florida), I cannot remember a winter surf season that has been as piss poor as this year...so far. I've spent more time out of the water over the past 2 months than I have over the past few years combined. That's all about to change though. Why? Because I have 4...count 'em...FOUR new boards on the way within the next few weeks. I have my local shaper Jacob Bullock shaping me 2 shorty hybrid sticks AND a new log, and fellow blogger Brownfish shaping me a new 'HP Fishy' as well. We're due for a solid month-long run of swell, me thinks! Thank me later....

2 comments:

  1. jealous, jealous, jealous is all I can say.

    now pray for surf.

    love that "cover" shot...jeezuz, looks like it was gonna be a ripper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing today....Worst Winter EVER in SD, which by the way...your blog now ranks first for in Google "San Diego Surf Worst Winter Ever."

    ReplyDelete