Sunday, April 5, 2009

9'5" Bullock beauty

Jacob Bullock had shaped me a 9'4" classic noserider last year that
I had really been enjoying for what it was...a classic style noserider.
Unreal tip-time, but wasn't the easiest to turn or the most
versatile log in general. I saw this model at his place that he had
shaped for another customer, and knew I had to have one. He calls
this model the 'Bully' since the original was shaped for a big Samoan
friend of his who's a bully...plus the fact that you can take all of the
waves you want with it. I call it 'Butter'.
I've only surfed this a couple of times so far, but from the very first
session, I knew this was what I was after. Catches waves like, well,
a bully, and is soooooooo smooth off the bottom, off the top and on
turns. To top it off, the board noserides at least as good (probably
better) than the original noserider. Best first impression I've ever
had from any longboard...and I've been on some really good ones.
If you're looking for an unbelievable all-around longboard, this is
the one. Already have another friend who ordered one and a bunch
of people asking about it as a possible next order.
Look forward to summer fun on this baby!

1 comment:

  1. Oslide. I saw this board curing on the rack in Jacob's shop when I ordered mine. I think mine may be almost the same, its a beautiful board. Keep posting here, man. I always like reading your stuff. I also have been interested in Von Sol boards since the Soul Craft show, and ran into Sean in the water at the Harbor a few weeks ago. Nice guy. Can't wait to order my own, when my wife will let me. Later.

    ReplyDelete