Sunday, August 9, 2009

Best fish I've ridden...

Got my hands on a Hynson 'Black Knight Quad 2' recently (stoked) and I think I've decided that this is the best fish I've ever ridden. I've been on the fish kick for the past few years, rotating between twin-keels, twinzers, and quads. I've had quite a few that I've really been stoked on, but this bad boy just flat out works in just about every condition. Not just a groveler, yet not needing good waves either (yet outstanding in both settings). Super loose when you want it to be, more drive than you need to get you down the line in a hurry, and so incredibly RIPPABLE if you push it hard. The board is certainly capable of much more than I can give it, but I'm finding I can surf so much more aggressively on this fish than any other and am continually amazed at how well it translates what I dish out into way more than I expect. Good, good stuff...get one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Did you purchase the Hynson 'Black Knight Quad 2' in australia?
    I want one but am not sure where to buy one.
    Cheers
    Irish Pete
    Melbourne

    ReplyDelete